• Naturally derived direct from ancient sea beds
• Transdermal application
• Fast and easy absorption
• Magnesium Chloride > 30%
– pH 4.5-5
• Added benefit of trace minerals direct from sea beds
• With a naturally oily texture, is commonly called ‘magnesium oil’ (not technically an oil)
• This form of Magnesium functions as an electrolyte, supporting and balancing cellular and tissue detoxification
– May assist with muscle cramps and aches
– Supporting body pre exercise and post (recovery)
• No processing (eg heat). No fillers or preservatives.
Ingredients: Purified water, Magnesium Chloride (>30%) with Trace Minerals from Ancient Zechstein Seabeds.
Suggested Use: Ensure hands are clean before applying. Spray onto hands and massage into aching joints and muscles avoiding sensitive areas.
Use on the soles of your feet as part of your bedtime routine.
Massage into the body pre & post exercise.
Rub into your neck to help relieve tension headaches.
May be used as a natural deodorant.
Add 25-50ml to a warm bath – soak for 20 minute
Warnings: Do not apply to irritated or damaged skin.
Patch test on a small area of skin before applying to larger areas, in case of discomfort or reaction.
For external use only.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Store out of direct sunlight below 25ºC. If cap seal is damaged or missing, do not use. Keep out of reach of children.