• Vegan friendly, no additives, non GMO
• Nutrient dense with naturally occurring vitamins, minerals and amino acids
• A natural nutritional Superfood
• Naturally detoxing, alkalising and cleansing
• History of traditional use by Ancient Greek, Roman, Egyptian and Indian cultures
• Traditionally called ‘Mothers’ best friend’ – Nourishing and supportive nutrition for lactating mothers
• Source of Calcium
– Contributes to normal growth and development in children
– Necessary for normal teeth and bone structure
– Necessary for normal nerve and muscle function
– Contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes
– Contributes to normal cell division.
Ingredients: NPOP Certified Organic Moringa Leaf (Moringa oleifera).
SERVING SIZE: 5 g (2 flat teaspoons)
|Amount per serving||Amount per 100g|
|Energy||13 kJ (3 Cal)||262 kJ (63 Cal)|
|Protein||1.4 g||28.8 g|
|Fat, Total||0.3 g||6.3 g|
|-Saturated||0.0 g||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrates||1.0 g||19.5 g|
|-Sugars||less than 0.1 g||0.8 g|
|Dietary Fibre||2.5 g||50.0 g|
|Sodium||8 mg||162 mg|
Suggested Use: Add two flat teaspoons (~5 g) to a glass of water, juice, smoothie or to kids ice-blocks.
Store below 25°C in a cool dry place. Ensure lid is tightly closed after use. If cap seal is damaged or missing, do not use. Contains silica gel sachet, do not swallow.