- Naturally Derived Ingredients
- Non flammable
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria/germs
- Kills Staph, MRSA, E.Coli, Salmonella & Listeria
- Commercial grade suitable for: Household and commercial use, Gyms and fitness centres, Restaurants and food service
Active Ingredient % v/v:
Hypochlorous acid 0.046%
Contains 500ppm Free Available Chlorine (FAC)
Hard surface disinfectant only. Not to be used on skin.
Apply as a liquid or spray to clean, disinfect, and deodorise hard, non-porous surfaces. For heavily soiled areas, a preliminary cleaning is required. Apply (wipe, spray or dip) at full strength to hard, non-porous surfaces with a cloth, mop or sponge. Treated surfaces must remain wet for 10 minutes. Allow surfaces to air dry. Food contact surfaces such as counters and tables must be rinsed with water. Do not use on utensils, glasses or dishes.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE
WARNING: Vapour may be harmful and may give oﬀ dangerous gases if mixed with other products.
SAFETY DIRECTIONS: Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Ensure adequate ventilation during use.
FIRST AID: For advice, please contact a Poisons Information Centre: 13 11 26 (Australia); 0800 764 766 (New Zealand) or a doctor. If swallowed, do NOT induce vomiting. If the product comes into contact with eyes, wash out immediately with running water. If the product comes into contact with skin or hair, remove any contaminated clothing and flush skin and hair with running water.
Must be used prior to the expiry date. Store upright in a cool, dark area away from direct sunlight in a sealed container.